Final evaluation of the “Support to the Anna Lindh Foundation” REGIONAL PROGRAMME (funded by the ENPI South)
Place Category: ideaborn sl
- Dates (start/end) : 02/2017Overall project value (EUR): 69.090Origin of funding: European CommissionName of client: DG NEARName of consortium members: ARS Progetti
This post is also available in: ES (ES) FR (FR)
This programme focuses on three areas of action of the Foundation: i) increasing competences in all sectors to promote and participate Intercultural Dialogue; ii) creation of spaces for dialogue; iii) promoting exchange across the Euro-Mediterranean Region. There is a special focus on improving mutual perceptions and promoting mutual understanding, including at grass roots level of the society through the implementation of civil society’s initiatives and reinforcing the Anna Lindh Foundation networks of civil society and their role in the development of the programme.
The specific objectives of the assignment are the following:
- To provide an overall independent and systematic mid-term evaluation of the ‘Support to the Anna Lindh Foundation–Phase IV Programme’;
- Bringing people together for fostering common values across the Mediterranean’ programme in terms of the delivery of its activities, outputs and results(including an assessment of likely impact) according to the objectives and indicators of the programme, as defined in the description of the action of the project document, the terms of the contract and the implementation report(s)
- To evaluate aspects of the ALF structure (governance, funding) in relation to the implementation of the EC grant
- Based on the results of the evaluation, provide recommendations on relevance and scope of intervention of future EU support to the Anna Lindh Foundation(second half of the implementation of the current funding and future support to the Anna Lindh Foundation (upcoming Phase V 2018-2020)), including which options could be considered by the Foundation in order to diversify their funding sources.
Type of services provided
- Assessment of the design of the project and its evolution taking into account, among others, the changing political, economic and social context in the region, especially in what relates to intercultural dialogue and civil society support, and the ENP framework.
- Assessment of the implementation of the project: assessment of the overall implementation, review of the activities and outputs, review and asses roles played by the national networks, evaluate complementarities and synergies
- Recommendations for future support, at regional level, to the functioning and the action of the Anna Lindh Foundation.