This post is also ava Read more [...]
Place Category: ideaborn sl
- Dates (start/end) : April 2000 - November 2000Overall project value (EUR): 30.000Origin of funding: Chamber of Commerce of BarcelonaName of client: IdeabornName of consortium members: EBRD, EIU, ESI and Spain Embassy
Ideaborn carried out a plan to encourage the presence of Spanish enterprises in those countries with the participation of The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), The Economist Intelligent Unit, The European Stability Initiative, The European Commission and the Spanish embassies in Bulgaria, Rumania and Hungary. The programme started in April 2000 with a visit to the Southeast of Europe, continued with a conference in Barcelona in June 2000 and ended with a three month follow-up work with a delegate from Ideaborn in Bulgaria (from September to November 2000).
The Chamber of Commerce of Barcelona, Agencia de promoción de comercio exterior catalán (COPCA) and the University of International trade of Barcelona provided the funds.
Type of services provided
– Identification of actors in the scene of economic development in the Balkans.
– Elaboration, printing and promotion of the preparatory research.
– Identification of the counterparties in Europe.
– Coordination of conferences in the head Office of Ideaborn in – Barcelona with European speakers and ones from the Balkans and Hungary.