Place Category: ideaborn sl
- Dates (start/end) : 01/2016 – 03/2016Overall project value (EUR): 26.494Origin of funding: EUName of client: EU Delegation to NigeriaName of consortium members: ARS Progetti
The project contributes to assisting the Nigerian government in advancing policy development, building capacity of selected national stakeholders and improving coordination within the migration sector at national level. The programme is back by a budget of almost 20 M euro and is split in two distinct components addressing sector governance and migrants trafficking/smuggling respectively. The EU delegation, in agreement with the Nigerian government, has delegated the implementation of the programme’s component addressing governance issues to IOM Nigeria. The second component has been entrusted to the UN Office for Drugs and Crime (UNODC).
The purpose of the assignment is to provide the EU and other stakeholders with an objective evaluation of the programme “Promoting Better Management of Migration in Nigeria” (PBMMN). The final evaluation is based on different classic DAC criteria : relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, sustainability and impact of the project.
Type of services provided
- Briefing session at EU Delegation
- Documents collection from EUD, IOM, UNODC, NAO, GoN etc.
- Inception report and work plan,
- Evaluation (visits and consultations),
- Drafting of the end of mission note,
- Drafting and electronic transmission of the evaluation report to the EU Delegation,
- Debriefing session organized by NAO,
- Receipt, analysis and integration of consolidated comments by stakeholders,
- Finalisation and submission of the Final Evaluation Report.